- Does your 3PL not provide the services you required?
- Does your competitor leverage transportation and distribution advantage to customers?
- Are you facing major capital expenses in labour, assets, and technology to expand your distribution systems?
- Are you looking a 3PL who has the flexibility to respond to changes?
- Are you trying to enter new markets?
- Are your suppliers and carriers having trouble coordinating shipments and delivery schedules?
- Are late shipments costing you money and customers?
- Does your 3PL don’t have the technology required to perform the tasks required?
- Does your company don’t have the required warehouse space, dock capacity, warehouse personnel, etc?
- Does your industry face incessant, dramatic shifts in customer demand?
- Are linking sales, warehouse operations, manufacturing, suppliers and carriers to better manage inventory a priority?
- Are the 3PL costs of the services detailed enough for comparison to internal cost?
- Has top management pressured you to reduce significantly processing and transit time to customers?
Do what you do best; leave the rest to the experts in the field. Come at KTSPL, we have a solution for you.
- If YES is your answer to any of these question, then it may be time for your company to consider outsourcing its logistics functions.
- To survive in today's competitive markets, companies are focusing on its core competencies and adapting outsourcing as the
strategic solution to improve quality of service and reduce cost of important, noncore processes.
- We provide third party logistics, thoughtfully and efficiently to ensure the desired effect. By defining the exact needs by the company we put our specialisation which we have in logistics business to achieve the goals with quality and cost-effective
- We have complete infrastructure, logistics facilities and expertise such as Computers, ISDN, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, Various ERP Software, Bar Coding Machines and Forklift Trolleys. If needed further infrastructure we will provide according to the requirements.